The Monthly | Blog Edition | July 2022
A glimpse inside the Factor Member Portal
From the just-completed month
- Tweets posted on our Private Member Twitter: 164
- Updates and Special Reports posted on the Member site: 6
Snippets from Thoughts on a Weekend Afternoon
Peter’s thoughts on the finished week and the week ahead | Issued most weekends
July 9/10 Update
PAST RESULTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE
July 16/17 Update
I am pretty much over-the-edge obsessive, but when I first developed my original trading plan in 1979-1981, I worked through details in all the following boxes.
Of course, there were many more sub-details to each.
Over time I have boiled many of these boxes down to their essence and began to think more in terms of concepts and guidelines rather than details and rules.
Factor Member Private Twitter
Top Seven Tweets
Contains an affiliate link to our Amazon Store | Books recommended in Jul 8 Webinar
Become a Factor Member
- Trading Commodity Futures with Classical Chart Patterns: A free PDF copy of Peter’s classic out-of-print book
- The Weekend: Thoughts on a Sunday (Weekend) Afternoon
- The Monthly: Issued monthly, will provide an overview of the completed month and highlighted member content
- Private Twitter Page: Real-time alerts on interesting charts and observations, member dialog, the process of trading, the human aspect of trading, and risk/trade management (streamed on the member site as well)
- Webinars: Periodic member-only webinars where Peter speaks about current conditions and fields member questions
- Knowledge Center: Fast and easy access to current and archived content from Peter’s extensive library of trading content
- Automatic notifications: Email and social media notifications are sent out when new content is published
- Factor Report Educational Papers: Periodic educational and instructional documents
View your Factor Member options here. You could consider your membership in the Factor Service as just one more trade. If the Factor Service is not of value to you, well, it is just one more trade that did not work. My goal is to shoot straight on what trading is all about.
I hope you will consider joining the Factor community.